One of the most important educational functions that your association helps to provide is the CAIB program. This program is a comprehensive study of the Insurance industry in a concise, easy to understand format. It is comprised of four distinctive components, each focusing on different subject matters.
The following is a brief summation of the components:
- Introduction to General Insurance
- Study of Habitational Insurance including Endorsements
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Farm Insurance
- Personal Automobile Insurance
- Building Towards Professionalism
- Introduction to Commercial Property Insurance
- Underwriting Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance-Policy Forms
- Commercial Property Insurance-Additional Coverage Forms
- Commercial Property Insurance-Miscellaneous Property Forms
- Crime Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Liability-a Legal Perspective
- The Commercial General Liability Policy
- Commercial Automobile Exposures
- Ocean Marine and Aviation Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Risk Management
- Brokerage Formation and Environment
- Producer-Insurance Company Relations
- The Function of Management
- Brokerage Financial Management
- Technology and Brokerage Operations
- Marketing Management
- Building Long Term Relationships
- Sales Leadership
- Database Management
We are now in getting ready for the CAIB semester. I would like to thank all those that have stepped up to take part in facilitating these courses CAIB 1 to 4. Your commitment and participation is very much appreciated. On that note I would like to suggest to anyone with a CAIB designation and members of the IBAO that if you are looking for a way to give back perhaps you would consider signing on to become a facilitator.
It is an extremely rewarding way to give back to the broker community. You also get to meet some wonderful people and perhaps make new friends along the way. We are always looking for new participants. Also a reminder to those of you who may be pondering your career path that becoming a CAIB graduate is a rewarding next step. All the best to all.
Please contact Stanislav Kojokin or Andrea Raspa for registration information or ENTER HERE for information on all available courses.